Weeks of Instruction Update 23
Purpose: Use this document as a reference on how to update the weeks of instruction on FA Term using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff
Weeks of Instruction Update
Navigation: Main Menu > Set up SACR > System Administration > Utilities > Population Update > Population Update Process
- Enter New or use existing Run Control ID.
- Choose STDNT_FA_TERM Student FA Term from the Record (Table) Name from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Report Error Messages radio button.
- Choose PS Query from the Selection Tool drop-down menu.
- Use the look-up tool next to the Query Name field to choose CTC_FA_SB_FIX_TERM_WEEKS_INSTR.
- Select Edit Prompts and enter Institution and Aid Year.
- For Field Name select Weeks of Instruction from the drop-down menu.
- For Field Value enter 12.
- Select Run (Select Save if adding to a JobSet).
- Ensure process runs to “Success” and “Posted”.
You have successfully updated weeks of instruction in ctcLink.
End of procedure.