Assign Awards & Override w/Professional Judgment
Purpose: Use this document as a reference on how to assign and override awards with a professional judgment using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff
Assign Awards and Override with Professional Judgment
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Awards > Award Processing > Invoke Professional Judgment
- Enter ID.
- Enter Academic Institution and Aid Year.
- Select the Search button.
If necessary, select the [+] button to add a row to add a new award. In the new row, enter Nbr.
- Select the Action value.
- Enter the Item Type.
- Enter the Offered amount.
- Enter the Disbursement Plan.
- Enter the Split Code.
After you enter all awards for a student, you must run the Validation process before you can post the awards to the award tables.
Validation must be successful before the Posting routine can be run.
- Use the Validate button to run the validation process.
- Use the Post button to start the posting process.
You have successfully awarded financial aid manually.
End of Procedure.