Generate DL Validation Error Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference on how to run the Direct Loan Validation Error report using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff
Use this report when resolving potential errors prior to outbounding Origination records after you run the validation process.
Generate Direct Loan Validation Error Report
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Loans > Direct Lending Reconciliation > Validation Errors Report
- From the Validation Errors Report search page, enter New or Existing Run Control ID.
- Select the Search button. The Validation Errors Report page will display.
- Enter Institution and Aid Year.
- Select Run button.
- Select DL Validation Error Rpt (BI Publisher option).
- Select OK button.
- Select Process Monitor link.
- Select Refresh until Run Status reads ‘Success’ and Distribution Status reads ‘Posted'.
- From the Validation Errors Report page, select the Report Manager link.
- Select FA860A-Validation Error Report.pdf link.
- Select Validation Error Report.pdf link.
Note: Once a report is generated ALL Reports can be ran as a query and put into an Excel spreadsheet.
You can also view the Disbursement Error Report by selecting the associated report and following the same steps as previously outlined for the Orig Chg Validate Errors report.
You have successfully generated the DL Validation Error Report.
End of procedure.