Purpose: Use this document as a reference on how to process disbursements using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff
This process moves disbursements from authorized to disbursed.
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Disbursement > Process Disbursements
- Enter a New or use an Existing Run Control ID.
- In the Run Control Parameters group box, enter the Institution.
- Enter the Aid Year.
- Check the Honor Disbursement Date check-box.
- Check the Process Selected Terms check-box.
- Under the Select Terms group box, populate the Term field with the desired term code.
*Note: Ensure Term Code is the same as the ones used in the previous authorization process.
- Ensure the ‘Active’ box is checked.
- Select Run and OK - Ensure the Process Monitor reads ‘Success’ and ‘Posted’.
Notify Student Financials that the group post is ready to be scheduled.
You have successfully run the disbursements process.
End of procedure.