Expire Anticipated Aid
Purpose: Use this document as a reference on how to expire anticipated aid for a student
Audience: Financial Aid staff
Use the Expire Anticipated Aid page to view the student's anticipated aid for a particular term. Only financial aid item types that are designated as anticipated aid are displayed on this page. You can then expire the anticipated aid for any financial aid item type displayed.
Navigation: Main Menu > Financial Aid > Awards > Award Processing > Expire Anticipated Aid
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Enter the Institution and the Aid Year.
- Enter the Term.
- Select the Search button.
- Enter the Select check-box for Item Type.
- Select the Expire Anticipated Aid button.
You have successfully expired anticipated aid for a student.
End of Procedure.