Checklist Table 11h
This page is used to set up the name and assign items to a specific checklist.
Navigation: Main Menu > Campus Community > Checklists > Set Up Checklists > Checklist Table
- Effective Date: Input the earliest date the checklist can be assigned
- Status: This needs to be set as active for the checklist to be able to be assigned
- Description: The name of the Checklist (viewed by student in Self-Service)
- Function: Select the Administrative function; please note items not assigned to the administrative function selected in the step above will not be selectable in the item list.
- Checklist Type: Select from drop down
- Due Days: This is for the entire checklist, item due dates can be set separately but all items must be set within the maximum checklist due days
- Due Date: If the checklist has a specified due date
- Tracking Group: If using tracking groups for checklist items
- Item List: Add all item codes that will be displayed on the checklist. Items will be displayed in numerical order based on the sequence order.