Communications - Adding a Communication 11f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding a communication to a Student
Audience: Users that assign communications
Navigation: Main Menu > Campus Community > Communications > Person Communications > Communication Management
- From the Communication Management page click the Add a New Value tab.
- Input the ID and click the Add button.
- Function: Enter or Look Up
- Institution: Select from dropdown menu.
- Comm Key: Enter or Look Up
Comm Keys must be set in user default to be accessed. If a Comm Key is not set up, a user can manually enter Category, Context, Method, Direction and Letter Code.
- Click Variable Data, enter fields and click the OK button.
- Click the Save button.
- The Communication has now been assigned. Run the ComGen Process to send the communication.