Assign Communications (3C Engine) 11f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for assigning communications to a student in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
This is a two-step process. First, assign the communications using 3C Engine; and second, generate the emails using the Communication Generation by following the Sending Communications QRG.
Navigation: Campus Community > 3C Engine > Run 3C Engine
- Search for an existing Run Control ID or Add a New Value if this is the first time running the process.
- Select the Population Selection checkbox.
- Enter the Academic Institution.
- Enter or select the Administrative Function (i.e. SFCO forStudent Financials Collections).
- Enter the Event ID:
a. BSFREMIND sends reminder email when a student has a balance.
b. BSFENRCAN – sends email when a student is dropped for non-payment.
- Click the Selection Tool drop down in the Population Selection area and select the appropriate Query Name.
- Navigate to Manage Duplicate Assignment tab.
- Select Check Duplicate Communication to ensure duplicate emails are not sent to any one student.Click Run and OK to run the 3C Engine Process.