Checklists - Assigning and Managing Checklists and Checklist Items 11h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for assigning and managing checklists and checklist items in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Campus Community > Checklists > Person Checklists > Checklist Management - Person
- On the Checklist Management – Person page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter or lookup the student ID.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Checklist Management 1 tab, enter the required information for the following fields using the lookup function or the drop-down lists:
- Administrative Function
- Academic Institution (should default)
- Checklist Code
- Due Date
- Due Amount (if applicable)
- Comments (if applicable)
- Click the Variable Data button.
- The Variable Data required will vary based on the checklist being assigned.
- Input or lookup the requested variable data fields.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Checklist Management 2 tab to view all of the checklist items assigned to this person. Items can be manually added or removed to a checklist by clicking the "+" or "-" buttons.
- Item Status can be updated for any items at this time or items can be updated by returning to this page at another time.
- Once all items have been added or updated, click the Save button.