Reviewing Paycheck Details - 13a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing paychecks in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
Navigation: Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Paycheck
- Enter the desired information into the Company field.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Group field.
- If you do not know the Pay Group code, you can select the look-up tool (magnifying glass icon) to find it
- Enter the desired information into the EMPL ID field.
- If preferred, enter the desired information into the Pay Period End Date field.
- Select the Search button.
The Paycheck Earnings page enables you to view detailed earnings information along with totals for calculated taxes, deductions, and net pay.
- If desired, select either the Next (arrow) icon or the View All link in the Earnings box.
- This allows you to see all types of earnings (leave, vacation, etc.) the employee had during the specified pay period
- The arrow icon allows you to see one earning type at a time; the View All link allows you to see all earning types
- Select the Paycheck Taxes tab.
The Paycheck Taxes page enables you to view detailed tax information along with totals for calculated earnings, deductions, and net pay.
- Select the Paycheck Deductions tab.
The Paycheck Deductions page enables you to view detailed deduction information along with totals for calculated earning, taxes, and net pay.
To view any garnishments on file, select the Garnishments link.
- You have successfully reviewed paycheck details. End of Procedure.