Building the Fiscal Year Balance ID Tables - 13a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to build the fiscal year balance ID tables in ctcLink
Audience: ERP Support HCM Analyst
Building the Fiscal Year Balance ID tables
NOTE: Before the DRS Calendars can be built by the colleges, the Balance ID Tables need to be built through the end of the fiscal year that is being added.
Navigation: Main Menu > SetUp HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing Controls > Balance ID Table
- Enter the Set ID or hit Search to select from the search results.
- In the Balance ID Table 1 Tab, select View All to see all balance ID details
- Scroll to the end of the list of ID details and hit the + Add Row button to add a new row.
(Example: Enter a new row for each month of the fiscal year for 2016)
- Enter the Period Name for the Month and the Abbreviation and then hit the + Add Row button again to enter the next month.
- Continue with this until all months have been entered, then hit Save.
NOTE: Once you’ve completed entering each month for the new fiscal year, you then need to add the balance ID tables for the new fiscal year quarters.
- To add Balance ID Tables for the new fiscal year quarters, select the Balance ID Table 2 tab and select View All.
- Scroll to the bottom of the balance ID details rows and select the + Add Row button to add a new row.
- Enter the Period Name and Abbreviation, when all 4 quarters have been added, hit Save.