Recording One-Time Paysheet Deductions - 13a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Recording One-Time Paysheet Deductions in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator
Recording a One-Time Paysheet Deduction
Important: Any deductions entered in the One Time Paysheet Deductions area will only be applied to the current payroll processing cycle.
Navigation: Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Paysheet
- Select the Company lookup icon and select the appropriate company.
- Select the Pay Group lookup icon and select the appropriate pay group.
- Optional: Enter the Pay Period End Date.
- Optional: Enter the Page Number.
- Select the Search button.
- Select the One Time Deductions tab.
- In the Deductions area, the default selection is Deduction for Benefit Deductions Taken and General Deductions Taken.
- In the One Time Deduction Data Override area, select the Plan Type. For this example the selection is General Deduction.
- Enter the Deduction Code or select it from the search look up icon.
- Enter the Deduction Class or select it from the search look up icon.
- Enter the amount of the deduction in the Flat or Addl Amount field.
- Enter the One Time Code from the drop down selection.
- Select the OK to Pay box if this transaction is to be processed on the current payroll.
- Select the Save button.