Recording a One-Time Paysheet Tax Deduction - 13a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Recording a One-Time Paysheet Tax deduction in ctcLink
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
Recording a One-Time Paysheet Taxes
Important: Any tax adjustments entered in the One Time Paysheet Taxes area will only be applied to the current payroll processing cycle. Permanent tax setup for employees is done in:
Main Menu Payroll for North America Employee Pay Data USA Tax Information Update Employee Tax Data
Navigation: Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Paysheet
- Click the Company lookup icon and select the appropriate company.
- Click the Pay Group lookup icon and select the appropriate pay group.
- Optional: Enter the Pay Period End Date.
- Optional: Enter the Page Number.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the One Time Taxes tab.
- Click the State lookup icon and select the appropriate state.
- Enter the appropriate information in the Tax Class, One-Time Code, and One Time Tax Amount fields.
- Check the OK to Pay box to process the transaction on the current payroll.
- Click the Save button.