Reviewing and Cancelling Retro Pay Requests
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Reviewing and Cancelling Retro Pay Requests in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator
Note: A Retro Pay Request is triggered by any payroll status change with an effective date that's earlier than or equal to the latest pay end date of a check already paid to the employee.
Reviewing Retro Pay Requests
Navigation: Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Retroactive Payroll > Retro Pay > Process and Review Requests > Request and Trigger Summary
- Click the Retro Pay Process Flag drop-down menu and select Not Processed.
- Click the Search button.
- Review the information on the Retro Pay Request and Trigger Summary page.
Cancelling Retro Pay Requests
- Select the Empl ID for the retro request to be cancelled.
- Click the Retro Pay Process Flag drop-down menu and select the Cancelled/Withdrawn option.
- Click the Retro Cancellation Reason lookup icon and select the appropriation option.
- Click the Save button.