Recording One-Time Paysheet Garnishments - 13f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to record a one-time paysheet garnishment transaction in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator
Navigation: Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Payline
- Click the Company lookup icon and select the appropriate option.
- Enter the Pay Period End Date.
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the One-Time Garnishment tab.
- Select the Garnishment ID from the drop down.
- Select Override Garnishment Amount in the One Time Code drop down
Note: Options include Override Garnishment Amounts, Refund Garnishment Amount, and Suspend Garnishment Amount.
Note: There are many options to select from for the Deduction Calculation Routine, the system defaults to Maximum Allowed, select the Deduction Calculation Routine for the type of override you are doing.
- Enter the dollar amount in the Flat Amount field in the One-Time Garnishment Override section.
- Click the Save button.