Pre-Pay Setup When Receiving Personal Check from Employee
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to enter the setup for PrePay in PeopleSoft when an employee provides a personal check to cover the cost.
Audience: Payroll Administrator
NOTE: This prepay process will only work if the employee is not currently being paid.
Navigation: Main Menu > Payroll for North America > CTC Custom > Employee Prepay
- Select the PrePay Balance tab.
- Enter Plan Type and Deduction code that the prepaid check applies to.
- Enter the Pay End Date (must be the Pay Period End date of the last confirmed payroll).
- Enter PPD Reporting Amount - Amount to be reported to vendor each pay period. (e.g., 100.00).
- Enter the amount of the personal check in the Balance Adjust field.
- Click Save.
ERP Support will run the Interface process to send the reporting Amount to the vendor. Please review your prepay balance two days after pay confirm.