Run Create HCA Avg Cost Paysheets 13
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using the custom process “Create HCA Avg Cost Paysheets” in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators
Run Create HCA Avg Cost Paysheets
Navigation: Main Menu > Payroll for North America > CTC Custom > CTC Processes > Create HCA Avg Cost Paysheets
Note: This process can only be run if Paysheets have been created for a given Payroll period, and at least one Payroll calculation or pre-calculation has been run. It will not work for a specific Payroll if it has already been confirmed for a period.
Please see Payroll Checklist QRG for the exact order/step this process needs to run.
- Navigate to the custom process and enter a new or existing Run Control
- Enter a Company using the lookup.
- Enter a Pay Period End Date using the lookup.
- Only Pay Period End Dates that have been activated in Payroll will be available in this lookup
- Click Run.
- Click OK.
- Click the Process Monitor link to wait for the process CTC_HCAAC_AE to show Run Status of Success and Distribution Status of Posted.
- Examine the log to see who was affected by the run of the process.
- As a result of running this process, any person who has a Benefit Program of SB1 and HR Active/Payroll Inactive but who did not have a paysheet (ex. Faculty members on Short Work Break) will now have a paysheet generated will all employer contributions (Nontaxable Benefit) that will pass through the payroll process. The paycheck itself will have 0 Net Pay.
- The Nontaxable Benefit deduction HCA Average Cost will only generate on an A Payroll.
- Deductions which are not reliant on a calculation that represents a portion of the employees pay (ex. Health deduction, HSA deduction, etc.) will also be generated and enter into the Arrears table if there is no Pre-Pay set up for that employee for the period of time in which they are not being paid.
- The intention of this custom process is that it will be run every payroll to make sure all employer contributions are paid regardless of employee circumstance.