Overriding Employee-Level Benefits Deductions
Purpose: Use this document to override employee-level benefit deductions for Payroll in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators
Navigation: Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Deductions > Override Benefits Deductions
- Enter valid value in the Empl ID field.
- Select Search.
- Use the Override Benefits Deductions page to specify overrides to benefit deductions at the employee level.
- Use the Deductions Taken list to indicate how to take benefit deductions for this employee. The default value is No Override. Selections made on this page override the values entered for the pay run in the Benefit Deductions Taken field on the Pay Calendar table.
- Select the Deductions Taken list and choose value based on info below:
Deductions Taken values include:
- Deduction Table Governs: Select this value to process the standard benefit deductions for this employee as set up on the Deduction table.
- Deduction Table Subset Governs: Select this value to take only those benefit deductions included in the Deduction Subset you secify in the Deduction Subset ID field.
- No Override: This is the default value. If this is unchanged, the deductions specified on the Pay Calendar table are not overridden on the paysheet at this stage in deductions override evaluation processing.
- None: Select this value if no benefit deductios should be taken out of the paycheck.
- Select Save.