Faculty Center - Browse Course Catalog
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using catalog search in ctcLink.
Navigation: Gateway → Faculty Center → Search
Searching the course catalog
- Click the Search tab.
- Click the Browse Course Catalog sub-tab.
- Enter the appropriate Institution and click change.
- Select the letter of the course subject to display a list of general topics.
- Select the arrow next to the Subject area or click Expand All to view courses for all displayed subjects.
- Select the appropriate Course Nbr from the list by subject.
- Additional details display.
- Select Return to Browse Course Catalog for a new search.