Faculty Center - Entering Grades
Purpose:Use this document as a reference for entering grades in ctcLink.
Navigation: Gateway → Faculty Center → My Schedule
NOTE: Save entries often as data will be cleared/lost if page times out.
- On the My Schedule page, verify you are viewing the correct term and institution, if necessary, click Change Term button to change between terms or institutions.
- To view the grade roster for an individual course click the Grade Roster icon next to the appropriate class.
- This will open the Grade Roster tab for the course selected.
- To Change between classes, click the Change Class button, this will return you to the My Schedule tab and you will need to select the Grade Roster icon (step 2 above) for the class you wish to view.
- To Enter Grades:
- Select the appropriate grade from the drop-down box in the Roster Grade column next to each student’s name.
- After entering all student grades, the Save button.
- After all grades are entered and saved, review them for accuracy, and change their status to Approved in the Approval Status drop-down box to submit as final grades.
Note: Changing Approval Status before grades are saved will cause all grades to be lost. You must save grades before approving them.
- Choose the appropriate Approval Status from the drop-down menu and then click the Save button.
Once the grades are saved in Approved status, you will need to contact the Records office to make changes.