Mobile Faculty Center - Using Faculty Grade Roster 28b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using mobile Grade Roster in ctcLink.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Click the Login tile from your college's Mobile application.
- Login using your ctcLink ID and Password.
- Scroll down on the left My Links menu and click on Grade Roster.
- Select Term and choose Class from list.
- The Grade Roster will display.
- Select Grades for each student.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit. This will save the grades but not post the grades.
There may be more than one page on a roster, if multiple pages exist it will display "Page X of X" at the top of the Roster and the faculty will have an arrow to scroll to the next page.
- Once Roster is ready to Post, change the approval status at the top of the page to "Approved".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button again.
If all grades have not been entered you will not have an option for the "Approved" status. Make sure to enter grades for ALL students when ready to post.