Entering Accommodation Data 11c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering accommodation data in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Personal Information → Health Information → Accommodation Data
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Click the Search button.
- On the Accommodation Request tab of the Accommodation Data page, enter the following information:
- Accommodation ID: Default is next sequential number but can be updated.
- Date: Default is current date but can be updated.
- Comment (not required): Enter a comment with details as directed by college policy.
- Responsible ID: Empl ID of staff member managing the request.
- Pending – decision is pending
- Accepted - evaluated and accepted
- Undue Hardship - evaluated and denied due to an undue hardship on the department or institution.
- Request Status Date: Enter the date that the request was changed to a status of pending, accepted, or denied.
- Regulatory Region: Input USA
- Diagnosis Code: Click the lookup icon (magnifying glass) to view and select the appropriate diagnosis code.
- To add additional diagnosis codes, use the + button and repeat step 8.
- Click the Accommodation Option tab and enter the following information:
- Option ID: - Defaults to the next sequential option number but can be updated.
- Employer Suggested Option (not required): Check this box if the option was suggested by an institutional staff member.
- Type: Click the lookup icon to view and select the appropriate type. All codes that start with S are for students. Codes that start with E are for Employees.
- Currency Code: Default is USD (US Dollar). Change currency code, if needed.
- Cost (not required): Enter the cost associated with this accommodation.
- Description (not required): Enter a description with details per local college policy.
Accommodation Status: Select from the following:
- Status Date: Enter the date the status is updated
- To add another accommodation, click the + button and repeat Steps A through H.
- The Accommodation Job Task tab is not needed. Please ignore.
- Click the Save button.