Entering Decedent Data 11c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering decedent data in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information.
If a student or employee dies, you can enter decedent data for them.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Personal Information → Biographical → Personal Attributes → Decedent Data
- On the Decedent Data page, enter your search criteria and click the Search button. If required, click the name of the person for whom you wish to enter decedent data.
- Enter the appropriate information as required by local policy:
- Date of Death: System will display DECEASED at the top of pages concerning this individual. Local policy determines if this is the official date or the notification date.
- Place of Death: If required by local policy.
- Death Certificate Nbr: If required by local policy.
- Click the Save button.
You successfully entered decedent data for an individual.