Entering and Updating Electronic Address (Email) 11c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering electronic address information in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Personal Information → Biographical → Addresses/Phones → Electronic Addresses
- On the Electronic Addresses page, enter your search criteria and click the Search button.
- If applicable, click the name of the person requiring a new or updated electronic address on the list of search results.
- On the Electronic Addresses page enter or edit the email type, email address, and preferred status for the address.
- To add an additional address, click the Add button and repeat Step 3 for the new address.
- After all electronic addresses are entered, check the Preferred box next to the primary contact address.
Note: Students may only have one email address per type and only one preferred email for all types.
- To remove an address:
- Click the minus sign to the right of the address.
- Click the OK button when prompted to confirm the deletion.
- After all changes have been made, click the Save button.