Entering Emergency Contacts 11c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering emergency contact information in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Personal Information → Biographical → Emergency Contacts
To enter electronic addresses for a student:
- On the Emergency Contacts page, enter search criteria such as Student ID or Name and click the Search button.
- If applicable, click the name of the person requiring an Emergency Contact Information update on the search results list.
- On the student’s Emergency Contact Information page, enter or edit the emergency Contact Name, Relationship and check the Primary Contact box (if appropriate) before entering additional contact details.
- If the contact has the same address or phone as the student, select the applicable Same as Individual boxes to pull in the contact information from the associated person's record.
- Enter or update the Contact Address information by clicking the Edit Address link.
- Input the Contact Phone information
- Click the Save button.
- To add additional contacts, click the + button and repeat Step 3-7 for each new contact.