Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering relationships inctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information.
You can use the Relationships page to associate one individual with another individual inside or outside of your database.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Personal Information → Biographical → Relationships → Relationships
To enter relationship information for a student:
- On the Relationships search page, click the Add New Value tab. Note: This is only for the first relationship added.
- Enter the student’s ID number or click the magnifying glass icon to search for the student for whom you wish to add data.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Relationships tab of the Relationships page, enter the appropriate data.
Note: If the related person already has an EmplID in ctcLink, input the ID in the Related ID field and then the content will pull from his or her Campus Community record.
- To enter information about the student’s legacy relation to the institution, click the Legacy button.
- To specify which communications should be sent to this related person, click the Communications Recipients button.
- To create or dissolve joint communications for these individuals, click the Joint Communication Management button.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Relationship Address tab.
- Review or edit the address and email data for the related person.
- Click the Save Button.
- Click the Relationship Detail tab.
- Enter or edit the data on the page. Click the Save button.