Entering Residency 11c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering residency data in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Personal Information → Identification → Residency Data
To enter residency data:
- On the Residency Data page, enter the student’s ID.
- Click the Search button.
3. On the Residency Official 1 tab of the Residency Data page
- Enter the Institution
- Enter the Effective Term
- Select Residency from the Drop down, this will auto populate the Residency fields under Additional Residency information, adjust as needed
- Input Residency Date
- Tuition Residency Exceptions can be selected by changing the Tuition Residency. Use the drop menus to change the Tuition field to In State and the appropriate exception reason from the Tuition Residency Exception.
Legacy Field/Value - PS REsidency Exception Description table below.
|Legacy Field/Value||PS Residency Exception Description|
|Stu-YRQ-M. Fee-Pay-Stat = 09||Active Duty Military and Dependent|
|Stu-YRQ-M. Fee-Pay-Stat = 25||American Indian|
|Stu-YRQ-M. Fee-Pay-Stat = 30||Border County|
|Stu-YRQ-M. Fee-Pay-Stat = 36||In State High School Grad|
|Not being mapped or converted||High School Grad Seek Re
|Not being mapped or converted||S&D of Active Military OFS
aka spouse and/or dependents of Active Military Stationed in WA
|Not being mapped or converted||E-3, H-1 or L Visa & Family|
- Click the Residency Official 2 tab. Enter the relevant data (optional).
- Click the Residency Appeal tab to input data related to a change of status, such as Out-of-State vs In-State tuition. Enter the relevant information. (optional)
- Click the Residency Self-Report tab to enter unverified, self-reported residency information for the student. (optional)
- Click the Save button.