Enter Work Experience 11c
Purpose:Use this document as a reference for entering work experience information in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Personal Information → Biographical → Work Experience
To enter work experience information for a student:
- On the Work Experience page, enter relevant search criteria and click the Search button.
- If needed, click the name of the person for whom to enter work experience information on the search results list.
- On the student’s Work Experience page, enter the appropriate data.
- In the Employer section, enter the employer ID. If the ID is not in your database, enter the employer name in the field next to the Employer ID field.
- In the Work Experience Address section, click None and enter the city and state information. Enter any other known information.
- Attach any relevant documentation in the File Attachments section
- To add additional employer information, click the + button to the right of the Employer field and repeat Step 3. To remove employer information, click the - sign to the right of the Employer field, then click the OK button.
- Click the Save button.