Updating Linked Addresses 11i
Purpose: Use this document as a referencefor updating linked addresses ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information.
When an address is updated for a campus location or organization, the campus location or organization address for individuals linked to that location or organization are not changed in the database until the Update Linked Addresses process is run. During this process, ctcLink finds each of the individuals linked to an organization and changes the organization's address for each individual.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Personal Information → Biodemo Processes → Update Linked Addresses
- On the Update Linked Addresses page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- On the Add a New Value tab, enter a new Run Control ID (e.g. WA171_link_address).
Note: Depending on the process, Run Controls need to be created one time and can be re-used on the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Click the Add button.
- To update addresses from organizations or locations, check the appropriate boxes.
- In order for the linked address to take effect, run the Update Linked Addresses process. Click Run.
- Click OK to return back to Update Linked Addresses page.
- Click the Process Monitor link next to the Run button.
- Keep clicking the Refresh button until it says “Success” under the Run Status column.