Checklists - Updating Items - by Item 11h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for updating checklist items for multiple students in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information.
Next, update the status of the checklist item for the selected persons.
Navigate: Main Menu → Campus Community → Checklists → Process Checklists → Update Checklist Item – by Item
- On the Update Checklist Item – by Item page, enter an existing run control ID on the Find an Existing Value tab or create a new one on the Add a New Value tab.
- Click the Add button (or the Search button if you are on the Find an Existing Value tab).
- Check the One Item radio button.
- Select an Checklist item code by clicking the magnifying glass next to the Checklist Item Code field.
- Click the Run button.
This process will allow users to complete checklist items for multiple students at once
Main Menu → Campus Community → Checklists → Person Checklists → Item Update – by Item
- On the Item Update – by Item page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter or look up the appropriate Checklist Item Code. If the code is unknown, click the magnifying glass to view the available options.
- Click the Add button
- Input or look up the ID number of a person who has completed the checklist item.
- To add additional people who have completed this checklist item, click the + button on the right of the table for each additional person and repeat step 4.
- Click the Save button.