Viewing Service Indicator Information 11d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing service indicator information in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for maintaining student information.
Navigation: Right NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Service Indicators (Student) > Manage Service Indicators
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Select the Effect list and choose the desired item from the drop down menu.
- Select the Institution list and choose the desired item from the drop down menu.
- Select the Refresh link to refresh the page.
- Select the Code link next to the Service Indicator you would like to view.
- On the Manage Service Indicators page, enter appropriate search criteria and click the Search button.
- Click the name of the appropriate student in the search results.
- On the Manage Service Indicators page, select the appropriate Institution from the dropdown menu and click the Refresh link to the right of the menu.
- In the Effect Drop down list – select Positive, Negative, or All.
- Click Refresh to display the selected service indicators.
- Click on the Code link to view Service Indicator Details.