Creating Committees 11j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating committees in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Committees → Manage Committees
- On the Manage Committees page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the relevant institution code into the Academic Institution field.
- Enter an appropriate name into the Committee field (e.g. NURSC1) using local naming conventions.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Committee tab, enter the relevant committee information.
- Use the Effective Date field to enter the date from which this committee is valid. This defaults to the current date, but can be modified if necessary.
- Choose the appropriate Status of Active or Inactive.
- Enter the appropriate information into the Committee Name field according to local naming conventions.
- Enter or select the Committee Type; click the magnifying glass for a list of choices.
- Use the Description field to enter descriptive information about this committee.
- Click the Committee Members tab. to assign individual members to a committee.
- Enter the committee member information.
- The Member Number will default to the next sequential number. Override this number manually if required to reorder committee members.
- Enter the ID of the member being added.
- Select the appropriate Role from the list of values.
- Enter the Start Date for the committee member.
- The End Date will default to one year from the start date. If necessary, override this value.
- To add additional members, click the add a new row (+) button and repeat step 7
- Click the Save button.