Entering Meeting Information 11i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering meeting information in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student information
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Campus Event Planning → Event Management → Meetings
- On the Meetings page, enter or select the Event ID, Event Type, and Academic Institution.
- Click the Search button, or click the magnifying glass to search for existing meetings.
- On the Meeting Detail tab, enter additional information as required. If the meeting information was entered on the Event page, that information will prepopulate the fields on the associated tabs.
Note: There can be multiple meetings associated with an event. To add additional rows, click the plus sign to the right of the row and enter the appropriate information on each tab. To remove rows, click the minus sign.
- Click the Meeting Sponsor tab and enter additional information as required by local business process.
- Click the Meeting Location tab and enter additional information as required by local business process.
- When all information has been entered, click the Save button.
- Click the Notify button to send meeting information by email to selected parties.
- Enter the recipient email address information and any other appropriate details.
- Click the OK button.