Setting Up Event Types 11i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for setting up event types in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining event information.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Campus Event Planning → Set Up Events → Event Type Table
- On the Event Type Table page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the event type you wish to create (the event type must be an abbreviation of no more than four characters).
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the event type information.
- Effective Date: defaults to the current date but can be modified.
- Status: active or inactive.
- Description: create a useful name for the Event Type.
- Comment: additional information about the event type.
- To add another event of the same type, click the (+) to the right of the row and enter the appropriate information.
- To delete an event, click the (-) to the right of the row.
- Click the Save button.