Setting Up Resource Codes 11i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for setting up resource codes in ctcLink.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining event information.
Use the Resource Codes page to review or create codes for the resources to make available for events, such as tables, chairs, brochures, and banners.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Campus Event Planning → Set Up Events → Resource Code Table
- On the Resource Code Table page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter short name for the new Resource Code. (limited to 6 characters)
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the resource code information:
- Effective Date: defaults to the current system date, but can be modified. To ensure this resource is available for all possible records, use a date far in the past.
- Status: Active or Inactive.
- Description: enter a useful name for the resource.
- Short Description: optional field.
5.Click the Save button.