Setting Up Staff Codes 11i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for setting up staff codes in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for maintaining event information.
Use the Staff Codes page to identify and set up the types of staff for events, such as speakers, admissions counselors, tour guides, cooks, and servers.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Campus Event Planning → Set Up Events → Staff Code Table
- On the Staff Code Table page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the staff code you wish to create.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the following information:
- Effective Date: Enter the date from which this staff code is valid or accept the default current date. To ensure this value is available for all possible records, use a date far in the past.
- Status: Active or Inactive.
- Description: Enter a useful description.
- Short Description: Optionalfield.
- Click the Save button.