Viewing SEVIS Alerts 11m
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the SEVIS Alerts Process in ctcLink.
Audience: International Admissions Staff.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → SEVIS → F/M Alerts → Select Alerts to Report –F/M
By using the SEVIS school code and batch ID for F and M visas, you are also able to review errors, enter additional data, and indicate if the event should be submitted to SEVIS. You can also indicate if a new I-20 form is needed for the individual. The SEVIS school code and batch ID information are keyed to the data on the Select Alerts to Report - F/M component. The batch ID is a unique number generated by the alerts process.
- SEVIS School Code: Input or Look Up.
- Compare Batch ID: Input or leave blank to select from list.
- Click the Search button.
Note: Allows users to filter the results based on selections.
- On the Selection Tab: Click Apply to filter results.
- Click Show All or Clear to remove filters.
- On the Alerts Header tab.
- For each student listed, select links to update information.
- Select Send To from drop down.
- In the Errors tab, click the Details link on students listed.
Note: Errors indicate transactional data that is missing or that needs to be changed before submission to SEVIS.
- Click the Save button.