Entering Electronic Address Information 11c
Purpose: Use this document as a referencefor entering electronic address information in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
Navigation: Student Self Service
- Enter the student number in the ID field.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the General Info tab.
- Click the Email Addresses link at the top of the page.
- Click the edit email addresses button.
- On the Electronic Addresses page for the student, enter or edit the email type, email address, or preferred status for the address.
- To add an additional address, click the Add button and repeat Step 6 for the new address.
- After all electronic addresses are entered; check the Preferred check box next to the address that will be the primary contact address.
Note: students may only have one email address per type and only one preferred email for all types.
- To remove an address, click the minus sign [-] to the right of the address.
- Click Apply, then click the OK button to return to the previous page.