Viewing Student Financial Information 27d
Purpose: Use this document a sa reference for reviewing student financial information in ctcLink.
Audience: Faculty and staff with a need to view student financial information.
All student financial information can be viewed on the Finances tab of the Student Services Center.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Student Services Center
To view student financial information:
- On the Student Services Center page, enter the ID number and or name of the student to view. It is recommended to enter as much search criteria as possible to limit the search results.
- On the search results page, click the name of the appropriate student.
- On the Student Center page, click the Finances tab.
- Click the Calculate Tuition button to open the Tuition Calculation page.
- Tuition is calculated by career and by term. Click View All or click the arrow to scroll through multiple terms.
- Click the Cancel button to return to the Student Center page.
- To see what a student owes, click the View Student Account button in the Account Summary section.
- The Customer Accounts page opens. Additional options are available from the links at the bottom of the page.
Click Cancel to return to the Student Center page.