Viewing Student Information 11c, 28c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing student information in ctcLink.
Audience: Staff with a need to view student information.
Navigation: Main Menu → Campus Community → Student Services Center
To view student information:
- On the Student Services Center page, enter the ID number and or name of the student to view. It is recommended to enter as much search criteria as possible to limit the search results.
- On the search results page, click the name of the appropriate student.
Content on Student Services Center pages is divided into four main categories:
There are four options under Academics. Clicking any of the links navigates to a page with more information.
- My Class Schedule: View the student’s class schedule.
- Shopping Cart: View the student’s course shopping cart.
- My Planner: View the student’s course planner.
- Other Academic: Access additional academic information including academic requirements, grades, transfer credits and more.
There are two options under Finances. Clicking either of the links navigates to a page with more information about the student’s account or financial aid.
- Account Inquiry: View the student’s account summary.
- View Financial Aid: View the student’s financial aid information, organized by aid years.
There are two options under Personal Information. Clicking either of the links navigates to a page with more information about the student’s demographic data and emergency contacts.
- Demographic Data: Access the student’s demographic data.
- Emergency Contact: View emergency contact information for the student.
The admissions section contains a link to an external site for completing the admissions application.