Reviewing Asset Accounting Entries - 24f
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing asset accounting entries in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Asset Manager, Facilities Asset Manager
After creating accounting entries, you can use the Review Financial Entries component to review the associated accounting entry detail for each asset.
Navigation: Main Menu > Asset Management > Accounting Entries > Review Financial Entries
Reviewing Asset Accounting Entries
- Use the Asset Accounting Entries page to enter the search criteria:
- If it did not default, enter or select the appropriate business unit in the Business Unit field.
- Enter the asset information in the Asset Identification field.
- Enter any other information that you have and then click the Search button.
- Use the List page to review accounting financial entries in a summary list format for the selected asset. When finished, click the Detail tab. If necessary, use the Show next row button to view additional Accounting Lines.
- Use the Detail page to review accounting financial entries in detail. Click the Show next row button to progress through each accounting financial entry.