Adjusting Accumulated Depreciation - 24e
Purpose: Use this document to adjust accumulated depreciation.
Navigation: Main Menu > Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Adjust Accumulated Depr
- Enter desired information into the Asset Identification field.
- Click Search.
- Use the Trans Date field to display the date of the transaction for adjusting accumulated depreciation.
- Use the Acctg Date field to display the date of the transaction is posted to the general ledger.
- Enter an amount in the Depr Accum Adjustment field.
- Use the Year to Date Depr Adjust field to specify the accumulated depreciation adjustment amount.
- Click Save.
When adjusting accumulated depreciation, you need to ensure that each book is adjusted separately. View the adjustments made to the accumulated depreciation.
- Click the Asset Depreciation link.
- Use the Period Depreciation page to view the adjustments made to the accumulated depreciation.