Budget Checking a Voucher Ad Hoc - 10a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for budget checking a voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
A voucher must be budget checked before it can be posted. The following procedure describes budget checking a single voucher on demand, but budget checking can also be performed in batch.
Budget Checking a Voucher
Navigation: Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- From the Voucher page, click the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Conduct a search to find the voucher you wish to budget check. For example you might search where:
- Business Unit = Your business unit will default
- Entry Status = Postable
- Clickthe Search button.
- Select a voucher to budget check.
- Click the Invoice Information tab.
- Select Budget Checking from the Action dropdown.
- Click the Run button.
- When the process is complete, click the Summary tab.
- Verify that the Budget Status is Valid.