Vouchering a Quick Invoice on Demand - 10a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for building a voucher from a Quick Invoice in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
The Voucher Build process can create vouchers from many sourcesof information, including Quick Invoice. Because the Quick Invoice component will likely be used by non-finance staff and faculty (if it is used at all) it is important to check the resultant voucher for completeness and accuracy.
Vouchering a Quick Invoice
Navigation: Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Quick Invoice Entry
- From the Quick Invoice Entry page, click the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Conduct a search to find the Quick Invoice you wish to voucher. For example search criteria may be:
- Business Unit = Your business unit will default
- Build Status = Build Voucher
- Voucher Source = Quick Invoice
- Clickthe Search button.
- Select a Quick Invoice voucher.
- Click the Line Details button to review the invoice lines.
- Complete the ChartField strings that represent the Distribution Lines of each Invoice Line.
- From the Action menu select: 1. Voucher Build.
- Click the Run button.
- Make the sure process runs to completion.
- Navigate to Main Menu Accounts Payable Vouchers Add/Update Regular Entry.
- From the Voucher page, click the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter the Voucher ID into the Voucher ID search field and click Search.
- Complete the voucher.Save.