Creating a Voucher From a Receipt - 10a (VC17)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for copying receipt data into a voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You can copy receipt or purchase order data into a voucher. This guide will walk you through creating a voucher from a receipt. For additional details about information required by your school, please refer to local business process policy and documentation.
Creating a voucher from receipt data
Navigation: Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- From the Voucher page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- The appropriate business unit should default into the Business Unit field. If not, click the magnifying glass icon and select the appropriate business unit.
- Leave the default value of NEXT in the Voucher ID field (unless local business practice dictates otherwise).
- Leave the default value of Regular Voucher in the Voucher Style field.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the invoice number into the Invoice No field.
- Enter the InvoiceDate.
- Expand the Copy From Source Document section.
- Select the PO Receipt from the Copy From drop-down field.
- Click Go. You are now on the Copy Worksheet page.
- Enter your business unit into the Receipt Unit field.
- Enter the id of the receipt you want to copy into the Receipt Number From field.
- Click the Search button.
- Click View All to show all Receipt Lines.
- Check the receipt lines you wish to copy into your voucher.
- Click the Copy Selected Lines button.
- Click Save.