Approving Vouchers - 10a (VC17)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to approve a voucher in ctcLink
Audience: AP Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Approve > Approve Voucher
- Enter appropriate information into the Voucher ID field.
- Click the Search button.
- Use the Approval page to view and modify the approval status of selected vouchers.
- The Approval Information group box displays the current approval status of the voucher: Pending, Approved, or Denied.
Before you approve a voucher, you can also view voucher line and distribution line information on the Line Information page and the Charge Information page. In case you want to reject the voucher, change the approval status to Denied.
- If you do not have authorization to approve the voucher, you will receive an error message when you click the Save button.
- Click the Approved option.
- Click the Save button.
- You have reviewed and approved the selected voucher. The voucher is now approved and ready for the payment process.