Viewing Incomplete Payments - 20b
Purpose: Use ctcLink to view incomplete payments.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
ctcLink enables you to view incomplete payments such as:
- Payments that have not been posted.
- Payments that failed to post.
- Payments that are assigned to the Payment Predictor.
You can choose to view one payment, a range of payments, or payments that are assigned to a particular operator.
Viewing Incomplete Payments
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Payments > Review Payments > Incomplete Payments
- Enter the applicable Business Unit.
- Use the Date Operand list to modify the date selection. In this example, retain the default less than or equal to operand.
- Use the Applied Post Status list to indicate which payments will be included in the search. In this example, retain the default value.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Incomplete Payments area to review payments that have not been posted based on your search criteria.
Select on a Payment ID link to go to All Payments page for that payment ID and review details.
You have successfully viewed the payments that have not yet been posted for the business unit.
End of Procedure.