Viewing Incomplete Deposits - 20b
Purpose: View incomplete deposits using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff.
ctcLink enables you to view incomplete deposits and review the in-process payment amounts. You can also view a list of incomplete deposits entered by an operator or summarize the out-of-balance deposits. You can review deposits only after these deposits have been made.
Viewing Incomplete Deposits
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Payments > Review Payments > Incomplete Deposits
- Enter the applicable Business Unit.
- Use the Balance Status list to select the status of the incomplete deposits.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Incomplete Deposits area to view posted and unposted deposits that are not completely processed. You can view the payment amount in a deposit that:
- is still in process,
- summarize out-of-balance deposits (only),
- or look at the list of incomplete deposits by user.
The Balance column shows the status of deposit balances for the control totals entered on the Totals page.
You have successfully viewed the incomplete deposits for the business unit.
End of Procedure.