Viewing All Items with Detail - 20b
Purpose: Review Accounts Receivable pending items using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivable Staff.
You can view items after they have been entered into ctcLink. You can also inquire on any item group regardless of posting status or post action.
Viewing All Items with Detail
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Pending Items > Review Items > All Items
- Select the Group Unit field and enter the desired information.
- Select the Group ID field and enter the desired information.
- Select the Search button.
Use the Group Control tab to view the:
- control totals,
- group type,
- origin ID,
- and the status of the items group.
- Select the Pending Item 1 tab.
Use the Pending Item 1 page to view the:
- item information,
- payment terms,
- discounts and
- any other additional reference information for each item in the group.
- Select the Pending Item 2 tab.
Use the Pending Item 2 page to view any:
- cash forecasting,
- and draft information for each item in the group.
- Select the Pending Item 3 tab.
Use the Pending Item 3 page to view consolidated invoices from ctcLink Billing and the customized additional information fields for each item in the group.
You have successfully viewed all items with detail.
End of Procedure.