Viewing All Deposits - 20b
Purpose: Viewing deposits using ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivable Staff.
ctcLink Receivables enables you to view the deposit status for a single deposit to find problems associated with a specific deposit or to locate errors in posting. You can also view the deposit status to balance and review the efficiency of payment processing.
Receivables enables you to view details about one specific deposit ID, including control totals and status, or scan all deposits, one at a time.
Viewing All Deposits
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Payments > Review Payments > All Deposits
You have now navigated to the All Deposits page. You can complete this search form to match your needs.
- Enter the desired information into the Deposit Unit field.
- Enter the desired information into the Deposit ID field.
- You can specify Payment Type or leave blank.
- Select the Search button.
Use the All Deposits page to check a specific deposit or to scan any or all of your deposits.
Notice that this page displays control totals and status information for a single deposit at a time.
- Select Return to Search to return to previous page to enter new search criteria if needed.
You have successfully viewed the deposit status for a single deposit.
End of Procedure.